- 1947 FEB (Factory of Electrical devices Bologna) is founded. The products are call boards, door bells, transformers, door entry, residential intercom systems and electrical locks.
- 1978 FEB is bought by new owners and Nuova FEB is born. The new management introduces new electrical and mechanical locks and panic exit devices.
- 1986 Start of production for the Laser series of wiring devices: switches, sockets and cover plates. The Electrical Material Division is created.
- 2000 The Assa Abloy Group buys Nuova FEB, both the Locks and Panic Devices Division and the Electrical Material Division.
- 2005 The Electrical Material Division is bought by new owners and FEB Elettrica is born: specialists in the production of wiring devices for residential applications and home automation.