LED CALL SYSTEMS
Equipped with low consumption LED lights (0.5 W per channel) and with a complete series of accessories, the call systems of the 1200 and 1201 families are ideal for most of the applications and fulfill the existing prescriptions.
– Up to 24 calls on the same system with possibility to extend the numbering up to 99 calls on other boards.
– Intermittent sound alarm with output (5A relay) for an additional sound alarm.
– General and room reset.
– Multiple calls from a single room can be grouped together.
– Dedicated output to connect sound/light signaling devices P/N 1200/1 and 1200/2.
– Output to connect repeater displays.
– Input to connect a backup battery.
– Universal low voltage power supply 12-30V AC.
– 12V 1.5A output to supply the emergency backup battery (not included).
– Outout signal (S)= 50mA MAX for an additional electronic buzzer.
– General reset from the main board and local reset for each call.
– Repeater output (S1-Sn)= 50mA MAX for each channel.
– Clean contacts output NO (A1-An)= 5A MAX, for sound/light signaling devices or multiple repeater boards.
– Power consumption for each active channel: 50 mA.
For a correct sizing of the transformers, depending on the application, wee suggest the following guidelines:
– TO POWER A CALL SYSTEM UP TO 12 CALLS PLUS ONE REPEATER SYSTEM USE ONE TRANSFORMER P/N. 1140.
– TO POWER A CALL SYSTEM UP TO 24 CALLS PLUS ONE REPEATER SYSTEM USE ONE TRANSFORMER P/N. 1163.
– TO POWER A CALL SYSTEM PLUS THE SOUND/LIGHT SIGNALING DEVICES USE THE FOLLOWING PRACTICAL FORMULA THAT CALCULATES THE POWER OF THE TRANSFORMER IN VA: P = 2 x Nc (VA), where Nc = number of calls (or signaling devices).
We want to calculate the power of the transformer needed to power a call system made by
– 2 LED call systems with 24 calls
– 48 signaling devices:
P = 2 x 48 = 96 VA to be rounded to 100 VA.
To power other additional repeater systems, add up to the previous power, 0.7 VA for each call of the repeaters.
If we want to add 2 other repeaters with 24 calls each to the system off the previous example, we have 48 x 0,7 = 33,6 VA.
Adding this to the power of the previous example, we get: P = 96 + 33,6 = 129,6 VA, rounded to 130VA.
Flush mount series 1200
Wall mount series 1201
FLUSH MOUNT LED CALL SYSTEMS
WALL MOUNT LED CALL SYSTEMS
The repeater boards are used to repeat in other rooms the acoustic and light signals only. They can be connected to the main call system by the specific outputs and they have the same sizes of the main system. More than one repeater can be connected to the main call system
– The series of transformers from FEB Elettrica us specifically designed to provide power to the call systems. Select the right one for your needs.
– The series of buzzers and bells from FEB Elettrica is perfectly suited to be connected to the call systems. Select the right one for your needs.
FLUSH MOUNT REPEATER LED BOARD
WALL MOUNT REPEATER LED BOARD
Blank tag for LED systems
Box = 1 pz
Printed tag for LED systems
Box = 1 pz